AROUND THE WORLD WITH A POEM


How far can a poem travel?
Well, all around the world and back, several times over!

That's what I hope to do...

Travel all around the world with my poems, 
touch hearts and share smiles.
  
Thank you very much for reading my poetry and helping me along my virtual journey around the world.

I am trying to map my poetry stops in every country where my poems have been read, and I need your help. 

If I have missed your country, please let me know. Leave a comment on this page (you can also do that anonymously), or get in touch with me on any of my social media pages. If you wish, you can email me at manicsylph@gmail.com 
Do you want to showcase your site link on your country pointer? Email me your request.

Hop on, let's travel the world and have some fun.
And when that is done... Next Stop- Space Station ðŸš€ðŸ˜‰



 





Comments